Real Estate Closings and Title Services
Buying, financing and selling real estate is often the biggest financial commitment a person or entity will make. How can you be sure you are making the right decisions and steering clear of costly mistakes? By having an experienced real estate closing attorney by your side every step of the way, that's how.
At Dickason Law Group we have been helping individuals and businesses make the right moves regarding real estate transactions in both up and down markets. When it comes to residential refinance transactions, commericial loan or home loan closings, we know the law. In addition, we serve as a title services agent for title insurance company Attorney's Title and Guaranty Fund. Our firm was designed to help with whatever your legal needs may be regarding loan closings and title services. Whether you need a title search, title clearance, real estate contracts, HUD-1 settlement statements or a closing checklist, our firm can provide comprehensive and complete settlement services.
We can help with every aspect of your transaction, from initial discussion and analysis to the final closing and disbursement of funds.
Contact us today to put our knowledge and expertise of Georgia real estate law to work for you.
Among the real estate matters with which we can provide skilled guidance and representation include:
- Representing developers of all types of commercial real estate projects, including single family homes and subdivisions, apartment complexes, condominium developments, senior living facilities, industrial warehousing, shopping centers, and others.
- Negotiation of purchase and sale contracts or leases, including lease purchase contracts.
- Selection and formation of the proper form of organization for the particular transaction involved.
- Preparation and negotiation of loan documentation (including, loan commitments, loan agreements, security deeds, assignments, affidavits and other encumbrancing instruments).
- Review and approval of surveys, title insurance matters and other governmental or quasi-governmental regulatory requirements.
- Preparation and review of title insurance commitments and owners or mortgagee title insurance policies.
- Closing of the transaction on behalf of the lenders and/or borrowers.
- Review and approval of construction and service contracts throughout the acquisition and development process.
- Lease preparation and review.
- Land use and zoning.
- Eminent domain.
- 1031 land exchanges.
- Landlord - tenant disputes.
- Residential purchase agreements, title work, title searches, real estate closings.
Whatever your real estate law needs, from buying your first home, refinancing, to purchasing a multi-million dollar commercial property, we can help.